Thursday, August 16, 2007

Overdue Update!

Hello! Sorry it took so long to write on here. We have been busy. We took a week long trip to Austin Texas to visit my dad. We had a great time and Megan loved it. She was able to swim at the pool and lake! Unfortunately we didn't take a lot of pictures so below are just a few cute ones at the pool.

In other news I started my new job this week. I will be a Parent Educator with Parents as Teachers. I will be busier than ever but I am really loving it. I think that it's a nice balance with teaching and social work. I love being a part of the school system and the families are just great. We will be taking more pictures of Megan soon so hopefully I can get back on track with this whole blogging thing! Take care.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I've missed you here in the blogging world - I was about to leave you a comment harassing you for not leaving any new blogs! Glad to have you back!