Thursday, July 24, 2008

Random Pictures!

Here are some pictures of Megan. I am trying to get everything updated by her party Saturday!




My mom and Megan are having a blast together. Megan found many treasures at my mom's yardsale! The jewlry in this picture, the bowl in the next one, and some lovely sunglasses in another!




Here is Megan enjoying playing with her animals. She gets the container of plastic animals out everyday!


Here she is with her Dora hat I found at a yardsale...it is now in the top of her closet because she wanted to wear it 24/7 and that's just not possible with the heat right now!

We were walking around downtown with Megan in the stroller during the 4th of July, she didn't look too happy though!

Cheeeese!

Ahh, the sandbox. Megan is a funny kid. She seems to be a bit of a scaredy cat. We unveiled her sandbox that grandpa Dierking worked on for her and she didn't exactly love the sand. She made her grunting I'm annoyed sound until I found the bags to put under her! Then she tolerated it for a bit longer. Unfortunately she hasn't went back in there yet but soon we are hoping, maybe at her party!

No comments: