Thursday, December 18, 2008

Megan's Christmas Pictures

We decided to take Megan's pictures for Christmas ourselves again this year. Megan and I had a blast, much more fun that I thought we would have. I made lots of silly faces and sounds to make her do a real smile. She really likes to smile to the side or say cheezzzzze which both look a little silly! She had fun getting into different positions and posing for the camera! My favorite is the first picture below! It's amazing how old Megan is starting to look. We haven't taken many pictures lately and all of a sudden she's growing up!





2 comments:

Miriam said...

Cute cute cute - love the Christmas dress. How's the pregnancy - we really need to catch up!

Anonymous said...

I like the one where sh is leaning back mouth open looking like a true beey laugh

Pop-Pop