Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pea Gravel!

What a weekend! In one day we (Michael, Jon, my mom, and I) moved a huge amount of pea gravel into Megan's playground in the backyard. We couldn't have done it without the help! Megan put in the first bucket and then went to Grandma/pa Dierking's for the weekend. She had a blast out there! We still have a bit more pea gravel to put in various places because the playground is full. My plan is to take out all the bushes in the front and put some there, also some in the back yard....more projects for the summer! In Jacob news, he is trying really hard to roll from his back over to his tummy, it's fun to watch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What no pea gravle at the end of the slide. I thought thats where it was needed most? I bet Megan did more work than anyone eles moving the gravle. did she get her wheal barow?

Pop Pop