Saturday, July 11, 2009

Texas Pictures Part 1

Part 1 of the pictures from TX, more to come!


Here is Megan in the car pointing out where we are headed! She had a lot of fun waking Jacob up with the map! Jacob was standing on the couch by himself...then he had fun toppling over!
Here we are on the roof for fireworks.
Susie's grandkids and Megan enjoying some yummy dinner.
Phoebe loved holding Jacob and he loved hanging out on her lap too!
All 3 kiddos have their hands on the hose, I was inside but Megan soaked the other kids, if she would have been on the receiving end we would have heard the howls across town!
Have a drink Pop-Pop!
No better yet, have a bath!
Ahh, the beginnings of the kiddie pool fun!
Smile!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

I love the navigator shot and I'm sure she helped you find your way here. I think Susie must of given her lessons. Poor Pop Pop getting abused in the pool.
I'm happy your home safe
love Pop Pop