Sunday, October 4, 2009

Phantom of The Opera!

Michael's mom, sister, and I went to the Fox Theater to see Phantom of the Opera on Saturday. We had a great time. It's the first time the three of us were without kiddos...ever I think! The kids did great with Michael of course! The show was amazing, the music, costumes, props, everything! Now I can't wait to go again! Megan keeps asking why I went to Phantom of the Opera without her. I just keep telling her when your older. Megan and I are planning to go see the Nutcracker in December so that should be fun!

So while I was gone I missed Jacob drinking from a straw...an actual plain straw, who knew! And I missed him making big strides toward crawling and Megan is now a "puzzle master"...it was still worth it to see Phantom!

1 comment:

Dad said...

I hope this was on my nickle for your birthday.