Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

Wow, where did the year go? I still need to go back and add several pictures from the previous month but these were loaded onto the laptop which makes it much easier to get to the blog updated! We had our pictures taken mid-October and I got the CD last weekend. There are so many good ones, I chose a few favorites to put on here and I will probably add more when I have more time! Christmas cards are going to be late this year...again, but this is something everyone is probably used to!

Jacob and Megan are getting along great still. Jacob is starting to get into all of Megan's things, and Megan is learning where to hide her favorites! Megan is in her first year of preschool and loves it, she especially likes going in the gym to play on the tricycles. She was referred for speech so we are waiting for that ball to get rolling. I didn't realize it was a problem until the speech pathologist screened her at the preschool so we'll see what happens! Megan continues to love the outdoors and would never come in if we let her.

Jacob is a beast. He is all boy and is barreling into being a toddler, he crawls faster than I'd like, he is cruising everywhere, pulling up, and letting go, no steps yet but soon. He is also babbling all of the time, he says ahhhh, dadada, mamama, bababa, rarara; his favorite being dada! His absolute favorite thing to do is take a bath, I end up completely soaked and he crawls all over and splashes, his baths last only a few minutes and I always feel like I need a drink afterwards!

Michael is working for the state. He stays busy with that and the kids of course! He cancelled his World of Warcraft subscription because there just isn't enough time. He is the greatest, he is the most patient person I know.

I am working for PAT and loving it. I still struggle balancing work and home since I work out of our home but I think it will always be a challenge! I managed to take a little time lately to read a Jodi Picoult book and I am hoping to read more over Christmas break.

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Pop Pop said...

Wow, these are great pictures. What ever you spent it was well spent. Profetional snap shots, again WOW.

Pop Pop said...

I need new pictures, its been what 6 months a year whats the deal. just because you FINALY sent me some pictures dosen't mean you can stop updating youy blog.

I want pictures
I want Pictures
I want Pictures
.
.
.