Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grandma Dierking's Pictures!


Megan petting a snake! This was part of the PAT carnival in May. I was busy making I-Spy bottles during their other activities so it was nice to have some pictures of their day!
Jacob sitting so well getting his hand painted by the wonderful Jessica!
Megan finding treasure in the corn.
Bubbles! Definitely one of the messy activities that would have been great outside if it hadn't rained and rained!
More bubbles!
This was Leah's station in the same room as me so I was able to do one activity with Megan before it got busy.
I-Spy in action!

Cute sibling picture. I can't get Jacob to smile like this...he always smiles with his face scrunched up!
Megan holding a kitty that she would love to take home!

Family pic!
Nothing like an Easter egg hunt in May! This was a nice weekend that the kids stayed with grandma and grandma Dierking. They had a blast and can't wait to go back again! Both kids warmed up to the new puppy "Mario".

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Great pictures love the one with Magen and the kitty Why can't she have a kitty???????