Monday, March 19, 2012

Emily!!!

Emily is so much fun! She loves to play outside with the big kids. When Megan and Jacob were this age they didn't enjoy getting in the grass...Emily is adventurous and doesn't mind at all. She crawls/stands all over the yard ad loves it! She is still showing us her gummy smiles all of the time and we are waiting for those first teeth to appear. She loves all things Megan and Jacob. She especially loves to play with Jacob's trains. She is working so hard on walking and loves to finger walk and push things. She also likes to say mama and dada!

Here she is with the lawn mower. She loved pushing it all around outside!
She also loves playing in the cars outside. The kids like to zoom her around!
Here she is showing off her "I can stand" skills. I love this picture!
She also loves Mommy's cell phone.
Megan is Emily's biggest fan. I think the feeling is mutual!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Smiley kid, what a sweety. `I thank you so much for keeping this blog up so I can see them grow up since I'm not there to see it first hand. love you!!!