Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cuties!

We have been embracing these random beautiful days! Megan can now do the monkey bars. Emily   has absolutely no fear. The kid will climb any play structure and heads for the biggest slides around....Jacob eventually will get up the nerve to follow her down :) 
Emily with her wild and crazy hair!

The kids latching onto Daddy!

Jacob has enjoyed feeding Emily lately. She gets a kick out of it too and she's a super picky eater so it's nice to have Jacob help us out!

Jacob enjoying the slide too!

Cheese!

Emily is getting so big these days! She is such a joy to be around!

We got out a slot car track and the kids are loving it! They really like to crash the cars into the wall!

Emily our little daredevil!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Emily is a real doll. I geuss she got my wild hair and no fear attitude. I wonder if the hair is that way from the short circut in the brain? Your in big trouble if she did get my attitude.
Ya know they wouldn't have to hang on Michael if the play set was finished to hang on!? Opps I wasn't supposed to say that was I?