Thursday, December 6, 2012

Family Photos!

Family pictures have arrived!!!! Here are a few of my favorites so far. There are many good ones to choose and I just randomly put some on here. They are great pictures, about 3-5 of each kiddo and 15 of siblings and/or family! We are super excited to have updated pictures, the last time we had our pictures taken it was when Jacob was barely walking! Our Christmas cards are going to rock this year...surely I'll actually get them addressed and sent out this time! :)
 
This is the best family picture. It's not perfect with real smiles but it's a keeper!

Mr. Cool!

This is a great one of Emily, she was a ham for pictures! And she would not let go of the leaves for the throw the leaves up in the air picture! 

 All 3 looking at the camera at the same time!

OK Emily, we get it that you're tired of listening to us say smile! 

Sweet, serene Megan chillin' on a log!

 Cuteness!

 Another family picture!

Emily and Mommy! 

Hug each other if you want ice cream! 

I like this action shot with the smiles! 

I love Megan's eyes in this picture. The exposure is a little off but I still love it! 

Megan's serious look! 

This is starting to be my favorite picture, it's cute with Megan looking right at the camera and the other two staring at her! 

 Action shot!

Awww! I also have one of them walking backwards but it loaded sideways for some reason!

I'd say the best picture of Michael and I since our wedding!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Ya right, cards on time, maybe by the 4th of July were talking my daughter here. Two years of cards at the same time, both late. by the way wonderfull family photo's. When do I get an album?
Love you!!