Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ballet Fun!!!

Megan is dabbling in ballet this year a little bit and a week ago had her first performance! We have something called Living Windows where downtown businesses have performances in their windows...everything from singing, dancing, painting, and more. Megan's teacher Alla also works with me and is such a great teacher! I took videos of each dance but I need to figure out how to download those onto here!
Here is Megan getting her makeup done by my friend Nicole! She was helpful because we missed both of the hair and makeup classes!
Here is Megan with her snowflake costume!

This one was taken before we left!

By far her favorite costume...zebra!
Flower!
And last but not least Japanese Garden! The girls were able to make their fans however they wanted and Megan chose to make a turtle one of course!




1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

So my little bug kid has turned into a china doll WOW! Diversity is a good thing. Dose this mean Michael will be getting a pink number as well? After all I do have a photo of him riding a stick unicorn.