Sunday, March 22, 2015

More fun times!

So proud! He can pretty connect and make anything he wants!

Emily really enjoyed decorating her own tree!

Megan was very particular with her ornaments!

Cheese!

We had the awesome opportunity to babysit my friend Nicole's kiddos including baby Jessie! The kids loved playing with her!

And I loved snuggling her!

Allie loved snuggling Shoney of course!

Emily and Allie are buddies!

Jacob also likes to build!

Rare opportunity for both kids to be happy!

Then the buildings get demolished by the famous Jacob the destroyer!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

You look good with that baby, I think you need another one! That is if Michael's up to it. Maybe that's the problem???
I Love seeing Jacob building things He's really getting good at it. Reminds me of. . . ME! Love IT.