Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Changes

We are so excited to announce a new chapter in our lives. God has had his hands in this from the beginning before we even knew what was going to happen. Michael and I had always talked about having a large family and now our family has grown from 5 to 7. The road is not always easy and we will have lots of adventures to share in the future. Right now we are focusing on transitioning our 3 biological children with our 2 new additions. Karsten is 3 and Ryker is 2 and both boys are beyond amazing. We've had them for about 3 weeks now and we are all starting to get into a routine and really getting to know each other!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Do you remember way back when When you asked me about this house? You were shocked that I said I like it yes do it. I knew then that it would be a great thing for your family. I guess I knew it was more of BLESSING than I realized.