Monday, October 9, 2017

WOW, way overdue!!!

I can't believe it's been this long overdue. I plan to try and get back on track with blogging and I am so embarrassed to even realize how far behind I had gotten. Needless to say life has been busy! I'm going to play catch up with pictures then try to just stay on top of things here and there as much as I can! 

Emily is on the swim team is is as happy as a lark!







The boy FINALLY agreed to a haircut this weekend!!!




The kids favorite place to all pile on!


Solar eclipse!!!



Thanks PopPop for the monthly art activities!!! Emily was so proud of this one especially because she did it all by herself!!!

Megan had an absolute blast running the Catch Me If You Can Race!!! It was full of obstacles mud and a giant slip and slide!

Karsten celebrated his 5th birthday in style! I will link some of the videos in another blog post because he was a hoot!










Megans finished product after working for 3 hours on her creation!


Emily's finished product after working for 3+ hours on her creation!




Me and my bestie!!!

Doing what I love teaching parents a better way!

Fun times at Southwest!!!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Wow, Jacob is looking a lot like Michael the older he gets. I feel so sorry for him!! They are all growing up way too fast. Megan's sidewalk art is awesome so is Emilie's. It's a good thing the too younger boys don't have too suffer Jacobs fate they are looking really good as well.