Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Randy Bacon Pictures

A few months ago we were chosen for this calendar project Love Nests and we had our pictures taken by Randy Bacon. Thanks again Miriam! We have been trying to decide which pictures to get because we get 2 free 11x14's (a $170 value). Here is a sample of the pictures he took. The actual pictures are of much higher quality, I took these with my camera with the photos on the computer. It was quite an adventure and I can't wait to see what the final project looks like! I'm thinking that we will get the first picture and then possibly see if we can zoom in on Megan in the 2nd picture. I like #27 but Michael's head's cut off which he doesn't like. Michael likes #24 but I think it's just ok compared to the other pics. And then there's the bedroom picture. I think it's a good picture, just not us, so I am sure it will end up in the calendar, we'll just have to wait and see. Feel free to post your thoughts on which pics we should get!





2 comments:

Miriam said...

Of course I like the bed picture the best...! : ) My next favorite is the one two up from the bed picture. Thanks for posting these - fun to see how they turned out!!!

Deanna said...

Okay, now that they finally signed me up and I am official can I just say it has been forever since I read your blog or we've talked!! I liked the second and third pictures but any will be great! So glad to hear about getting a house and can't believe how much megan has changed and grown!! Sorry to hear about your step-dad, it is so difficult and such a learning experience. We lost miss Ruby Watts in March too. I hope you all are doing well and healthy. Hope to hear from you soon.