Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy Busy

Here are a few pictures from the week. This summer I get to have Schyler over for a month or so while her mom teaches summer school. We stay busy going to the library, Runge (nature center), Barnes and Noble story hour, park, pool in the backyard, and playing in the fountain near Michael's work. I think their favorite activity is the fountain because we have a picnic and then play in the fountain. I'll have to take more pictures!
The following pictures are just a few snapshots of the week when I remember to grab the camera. The last picture of the girl is so cute. I was busy making lunch and went in the living room to check on them and Schyler was reading Megan the Dora stories. The first time they discovered this book they sat on my lap and read it cover to cover (150 pages). They both know the stories now so it was cute to hear Schyler's version of the stories and that Megan sat there and listened!!







No comments: