Monday, October 4, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

On Sunday we took our yearly trip to the pumpkin patch and had a great time. The kids had a blast and it wasn't too busy so we were able to take our time and enjoy ourselves. Each year we pick out pumkins to represent the family and then afterwards we go to Central Dairy. We picked a better day to go than last year because the weather was much more enjoyable!

A somewhat shady picture of the kids with the pumpkins taking the ride back!
The search is on for the perfect pumpkin! Jacob tripped over the vines often but both were good sports! It was definitely earlier in the season this year because everything was green!

Cheese!


Wow, it's a long way down!

My new favorite picture of Megan! I love it with the sun, hair blowing in the wind, and her casual smile!

Look at how big I am!

Cheese!

So cute!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

What fun! I wish I were closer to see them grow up. Breaks my heart missing al this fun stuff. Thanks for keeping the blog up it dose help. By the way how did you keep getting that scarecrow in the picture, goofy looking one to. Oh, was Michael there?