Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweet Kids!

We continue to be busy as can be at our house! We went to the zoo a few weekends ago but didn't take a single picture. Jacob isn't a big fan of the zoo apparently. I love being home at night with the family! I sometimes miss the daytime stuff but I know Megan and Jacob are loved by their babysitter and I couldn't ask for anyone better! In the last few days she has taken them swimming at the Y, to the "beach" by the river, the library, bookstore, market, park, and the list goes on and on! Megan doesn't want to come home at night and Jacob likes it there too. As for my new job it's my dream job and I'm loving it! No two days are the same and each day presents it's own challenges. I love the kids and staff, the teachers have welcomed me into their classrooms with open arms. As for baby #3 things are moving along just fine. We will have an ultrasound done the middle of November and we are strongly leaning towards not finding out boy/girl. We aren't the most patient people so we'll see how that works out!

Jacob and Megan enjoying the beans. Jacob is a little young but it's a fun activity! I love their smiles in this picture! Jacob always has random bandaids and bruises all over because he is all boy. He is still not talking much but we are able to interpret most of his grunts...which isn't a good thing!
With Halloween coming up soon we've been playing dress up a lot lately. Megan pretends she's flying! She will be dressed as a butterfly this Halloween and Jacob is going to be a butterfly catcher!

The poor boy is always dressed in girl clothes! He loves everything Megan does and wants everything Megan wants so if she dresses up so does he!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Letting him dress up like a girl! The poor boy he'll have a complex for life no wonder he beats himself up. Maybe thats what happend to Michael?