Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Emily!

We decided to celebrate Easter and Emily's birthday party!  The kids had fun coloring Easter eggs under the tarp because it started to rain!  Luckily it stopped for the Easter egg hunt but was a little slick...I completely slipped and went down...luckily it was not caught on camera!

 Here are the kids coloring Easter eggs!
 Emily's flower cake.  I had fun making her cake!
 OK, in my computer the following pictures are rotated correctly, however on here they are wrong, very frustrating but I had to include the pictures anyways! 

Emily didn't care for her cake too much but she had fun making faces for the camera!
 Posing again!
 Megan caught a butterfly and absolutely loved it!  Ironically her shirt says I love catching butterflies!  She also found a caterpillar, put it in the butterfly house and it has made it's cocoon!  She is in hog heaven.
 Jacob really got into the Easter egg hunt.

 Ahh, the kids all enjoyed opening their eggs and finding the goodies inside!
Jacob has the best expressions!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Family wise I think easter is better than Christmas. I'm so pleased you have such great holidy traditions for your kids.