Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!

We had a great 4th of July, it was just our family and the kids really got into the small fireworks.  As you can see from the pictures things are super dry so we didn't do anything up in the air but they really loved it. I can't wait until next year!
The kids covering their ears waiting for the next big one!

Popsicle fun! Doesn't he just look like he's up to trouble!

This picture is great! The kids all still love the pool and Megan was jumping up in the air for the picture so she's completely out of the water!

Jacob enjoying the sparkler!

Emily puckering up with a popsicle!

Preparing the pool!

Megan enjoying a popsicle too!

More sparkler fun!

More sparkler fun!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

AAAHHH The 4th great times great memories wish I could have been there. Thanks for the pictures so that I could at least share with that much of it. I'm such a bad Pop Pop never getting up there to see my grand kids. Shame apon Me I should make it up to them some how? ...