Saturday, July 7, 2012

More fun


Megan enjoying the big driveway for her pictures!

Poor Emily had a really bad case of hives last weekend.  It started off as a few spots Friday morning that she woke up with, we thought bug bites...then more appeared, and soon they were everywhere covering her legs, tummy, and arms.  After 3 days she finally recovered, we still have no clue why she got them!

I braved taking all 3 kids to my favorite bakery and they did great...my mom was a big help too!

Awwww, so sweet!

Emily's first carousel ride, she had this worried look the whole time! 

She totally crashed while shopping!

Emily is a queen rider! She loves our rocking horse inside and another one outside!

Love the shopping cart at the grocery store near our house!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Round 3 for the rocking hores. My Dad sure would be tickled to know how much that has been used. What a joy for him. Your mom did good saving that and getting it to me to be restored. I may have to make a couple more for the nexed generation.