Saturday, June 15, 2013

More Iowa/Summer pictures

Here are a few pictures from other people's phones/cameras!

The kids were in heaven in the pool! We played in the pool for over 2 hours while the big kids played games. I had a great time and the kids did great taking turns with me!

Emily has no fear, she was trying to dunk herself by the end and was not holding on to me at all, even though she would tip sideways and get a mouthful, she can up smiling!

Here is our big family photo. Wow, everyone is looking at the camera! (Michael loves it because he was the tallest...but I have proof!)

Sue with her kids!

Jacob and me in the pool, he was loving every minute! We've got to get the kid in the water more often!

Earlier in the summer we went to Mermac Springs park and fed the fish! The water was really moving and it was a tad stressful with all 3 kids and Shoney!

We hiked a little bit too!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

I do like seeing those Kiddos in the water. I would like even more seeing Michael in there too over his head swimming happily!! Good looking family pictures except for that tall person in the back.