Saturday, September 7, 2013

School Days!!!

Wow I am way behind on my blog posts! Sorry about that! Here are a few pictures from the first days of school. 

Jacob is in his last year at preschool! We are lucky because he gets to go to the school I work at and he is considered a "reverse mainstream" kiddo so other students in his class have various extra needs! We sent him in crocs (even though I knew better) because his new shoes had already broke the elastic that held the top together. Well, he had quite the tumble on the playground and everyone game me a hard time of course! I am part of the crew that tell parents what shoes are best! Whoops!

Here he is (in new shoes #2) at the end of the day in my office. He loves the end of the day because him and his friend Allie get to rule the school while Nicole and I try to work a bit longer (which hasn't been as successful as we thought because those two together are quite a pair!)

Needless to say this has also happened nearly everyday on the way home. He's having a tough transition!

Here is my second grader! She has grown up so much! As you can see her favorite colors are blue and green and she loves her new shoes! She is very excited this year to have her friends Kambry and Alex in her class!

Emily posing in front of her first masterpiece, she drew a picture of herself, Jacob, and Grandma Dierking!

Megan and one of her closest friends Kambry at the JCPS BBQ and Football game. The girls loved hanging out together and Megan was very sad when it was time to go!

Here's Emily and Kambry watching the game. Emily looks so old these days!

And our boy Jacob who is now wanting to practice football!

Here is another first day of school pic from Sue! He is always the milk helper (except for one day they make him choose something else!). The loves to roam the halls to get milk with his teacher in case he can see me and so he can wave at everyone else!

Before school!

And here is our newest family picture! We always have a picture taken at the BBQ each year!  
Here is the picture from last year!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Football will work for Jacob untill he gets hit and then it's all over! I'll put my money on Emily.

Love the family pic's, the kids look more grown up you look slimmer and yonger more radiant than ever Michael just loooks much older. Is that gray hair I see?!