Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Party Fun!

Christmas at my school is lots of fun! This year because I had an early release for the first time I was able to attend one of Megan's school parties!
Shoney was all dressed up for the annual Christmas celebration at school!

Ugly Sweater contest! A friend made me a tree skirt shirt with ornaments and lights aglow!

The kids loved turning themselves into snowmen!

Here is a picture of Megan and her friend Alana!

Here is part of Megan's class!

More of Megan's friends and her teacher who is amazing!

Here is Megan enjoying the yummy snacks from the party!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

I have an idea, I know where I can get some white Duct tape they can make a snowman out of Michael and throw snowballs at him. Not to mention pulling the tape off would be fun. Two for one!!