Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pumpkin Fun!

We haven't made it to the pumpkin patch just yet but the kids were anxious to carve pumpkins when Kambry came over! I think we are starting a tradition because this is her second year enduring the pumpkin carving with our crazy family!
Here is the group shot of the pumpkins.

Let the carving begin!

I think I bribed Jacob for this picture!

Notice the girls practiced their pumpkins before drawing on the real thing!

I love this pouty face! I remember seeing a picture of me just like this at a birthday party when I was Emily's age!

It was short lived!

Needless to say the pumpkins were a big hit and the kids had a blast!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

To be young again. It is so great to see you doing all the fun things I did, and we did, and now passing them on. Though I think Michael might need some supervision with a knife. He's kind of clumsy trips over feces and such.