Saturday, July 11, 2015

Texas Road Trip!!!

Our road trip to Texas was one of our best road trips ever. The kids were so incredibly good it was just crazy. This was our first long car trip during the day because we usually drive at night. I feel like after this trip we can take long car trips anywhere! It's the short ones from our house to the store that are torture :)

The kids got a lot of use out of their McDonald's boxes!

Notice that Megan appears to be happy and normal...within one hour of our trip she was getting sick and continued to get sick another 2-3 times (I've blocked that part out of my memory!). She was a trooper and was patient and didn't overact or anything, it was amazing! I would have complained a whole lot more than she did!

Jacob was the original box head!

This is a great picture at the welcome center!

Another good one!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

I'm so glad they had such a smooth ride and you feel good about taking them on long trips. Now you can come visit me four or six times a year. WHOOO HOOO!! Maybe even a few without the other 1/4, 1/8 I mean 1/2