Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Emily Marie Dierking 4-11-11

Emily Marie Dierking

April 11, 2011

6:10 p.m.

8 lbs. 15 oz.

20.25 inches


Monday was an eventful day at the Dierkings! 2 days after her due date Emily decided the 11th would be her birthday! I started having contractions during the day at work but since I've had contractions for 2 months I wasn't completely sure until about 2:00 or so. I left a little early and told Michael I wasn't sure if it was happening but I was going home, he decided to meet me there. Within 30 minutes the contractions became stronger and closer together so we went to the hospital. Once we got there things sped up with me...but not with the silly nurse asking at least 100 questions and taking her time about it, over an hour of questions...it was rediculous. After her questions another awesome nurse came in assessed the situation and finally got the ball rolling for the epidural I had asked for right away...before the epidural took effect I was fully dialated and was a screaming crying mess. Then two pushes and Emily arrived! She has super cute chubby cheeks and is sweet as can be! Jacob was very curious about baby Emily and had the best expressions of the day! Megan is very excited and wanted to take Emily home and didn't want to leave the hospital without her!


1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

ya did good, can't wait to see her.