Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family Pic's

Baby #3 is being a very patient baby! Yesterday (the 9th) was my due date and she has yet to make her arrival! We thought she's be here weeks ago and now we are just resigned to the fact it's going to happen eventually! In the meantime we have enjoyed family time with the four of us. I was able to attend the Mother's Day Tea at Megan's preschool which was a blast and Megan had fun serving me lunch, giving me presents, and singing with her class! We also went to Luke's camping birthday party and the kids had a blast exploring in the creek and woods!

Apparently my picture is rarely taken so we are trying to make it a point to get more Mommy pictures taken. The last time Megan and I were in a picture together it was 2 years ago...yikes! So here is a current picture of Megan and Mommy all dressed up for the Tea Party!
Cute sibling picture!
Family picture...except Michael has his eyes closed...o well!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

anytime now.... I love your outfit. Ya you need to let Michael have the camera and make him use it more often. Who wants to see pictures of Michael. Tee Hee