Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More summer fun!

My aunt Ina passed away last week and at her funeral we gathered around to get a few pictures. She will definitely be missed.
Here is my grandma with my mom, Hubert, Diane, and Tina.

Here are all the cousins who were there. It's hard to believe that we are all grown up!

Tina's oldest three kiddos and two of the three grandbabies. 

Our rowdy bunch...someone is always looking the wrong way! 

The kids and I decided to wash the van...I thought it would keep them busy while I priced stuff for the garage sale...an hour later I finally got back to pricing!

All three did a great job sharing job duties!

This summer has been the summer for sleep-overs. They have wanted to sleep together pretty much every night since school was out. I hope and pray they forever stay close!

Megan's lemonade stand...she decided she would raise money for endangered animals (on the blue sign but hard to see in this picture!)

The kids were fantastic during the garage sale. They entertained themselves with the random assortment of stuff, they sat and watched people, they pushed each other around in the stroller (which no one bought because it was in use most of the days), and overall they had a great time!

Here they are getting Emily to nap one of the days. Megan was the tiger taking her cubs back home. It's been amazing to see their pretend play each and every day!

Jacob even decided it was time to brush Emily's teeth before naptime one day!

Here is a rare picture of my mom and me! We worked hard at the garage sale!

I managed to box Michael in! Although we didn't sell nearly what we thought we would, we donated the remaining stuff to charity and now have finally after 2 years organized our garage just the way we want it! The kids are loving the extra room to play too!

We stopped by my work to drop off some things and Megan couldn't stay away from the garden! It's hard to believe everything started from small little seeds except the tomatoes! We weeded a little but there is always more to be done!

Here is another shot, I can barely see her!

Here she is tending our flowers at home too!

The fun package has arrived! The kids had a blast deciding who gets what in the fun package from PopPop and Suzie! They have been coloring nonstop and have enjoyed their gifts! Thanks guys!

We were outside last night and started an innocent game of keep away. It started with Jacob, me, and Michael and then everyone wanted in on the action. Jacob hasn't giggled like that in a long time!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Breaks my heart to here about Ina. Please pass my sorrow and condolences on to Colleen.
Michael looks good being trapped like that, though I think bars would look much better.
Yahh for the kids having so much fun this summer. I'm glad the like their stuff. Let me know when it runs out I get junk mail all the time now.