Saturday, March 28, 2020

Day 9

Today was a fairly busy day...not busy like before all this but busy none the less. A local pottery place was selling DIY at home kits so I let everyone pick what they wanted and the place got them ready. Hopefully tomorrow we will get working on them. I had the unfortunate task of grocery shopping so that was a bummer as there were lots of people. We should be good for two weeks now. The kids played, argued, played, argued and the pattern continues! Tomorrow is the last day officially off and the adventures of home schooling begin! I've bought special snacks to bribe the kids with if they complete their to dos each day! Today the littles enjoyed doing gymnastics in the house which I captured on video and put on facebook. I took some screenshots from the videos so I could include a pic!! Both are doing great with cartwheels!

1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Good job kids. It's an important skill to have. Ask Michael, he uses it when he trips on his jogging expeditions! And you should see me on the ski slopes!!!