Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jacob Update

Here are a couple of cute pictures that Michael took for me to see. Jacob is one week old already, it's really hard to believe. Because of this flu nonsense everything is still in chaos around the house. Our garbage disposal broke on Thursday so we can't use the dishwasher, we plan to order or pick up a new one soon but just need to find the time to do it!
Jacob is sleeping better at night already. We swaddle him only at night and it seems to work pretty well. When I was breastfeeding I would set the alarm every couple of hours to make sure he was eating enough and now that I'm pumping I have to continue to get up every 2 hours. However, lucky Michael gets to sleep because we are using formula right now and the baby doesn't have to be woken. Somehow that just doesn't seem fair!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you get out of jail soon to see your baby, presious little guy misses mommy I'm sure.