Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Jacob Pictures

Jacob is doing just great. He loves to be held all the time of course but that's okay! He sleeps great at night only getting up to eat and then back to sleep he goes! Things changed a bit yesterday, I came down with the flu, ulgh. I feel awful but the worst part about it is that I can't be around Jacob for at least 3-4 days until my symptoms go away. I can't breastfeed him either which is really frustrating. I am quarantined to the bedroom and only come out if I absolutely have to. Megan is cute and talks to me through the door often so that helps. We are all on medicine now and we are praying that Jacob doesn't catch this because he's too young for the medicine.
Michael is amazing. Yesterday he managed to take care of both Megan and Jacob day and night because my mom was gone for the day (who knew I'd end up with the flu the one day she leaves!). Last night mom said she'd play with Megan most of the day and Michael's comment was he wasn't sure if he wanted to give up his time with her. If it were me I would be jumping at the chance for a little sleep and relaxation, but not him! He said he's really enjoying his time with Jacob and getting to know the little guy. I have to make due with pictures for now but hopefully in a few days that will all change!

No comments: