Saturday, March 28, 2009

So Cute!

Wow, I love this picture of the kids together. It's the best sibling picture so far! Things are settling down at home for the most part. Michael was able to get the garbage disposal in which means we have a dishwasher again! Megan seems to be adjusting pretty well. She tells us to "put him in bassinet" and when I ask if she likes her brother she says "yes...he cries some." She has been very helpful with getting me things while I nurse and to interact with him. Her favorite place seems to be when he is in the bouncer! Jacob continues to nurse every 2 hours which is exhausting but totally worth it. He is 3 weeks old tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get there and spoil the little guy. I'll stay up with him all night so he'll sleep for Magen all day. Then play with her. We need to get a good routine started for you.

Pop Pop