Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ducky is Gone :(

We went to Central Dairy for ice cream today and somehow left ducky behind. We didn't realize it until 2 hours later...so I called. The lady said someone was asking if it belonged to anyone...but apparently they took it...who would take a kids lovie??? I feel aweful about it. I called all around Jeff City and Columbia and no one carries it so I have to order online and wait. I wasn't sure if Jacob was actually attached to it but tonight I found out indeed he was. It was pitiful, he kept reaching around trying to find it. Hopefully the replacement comes soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you call the police? The duck-napping of duckey is an atrossity. call the F.B.I. the SWAT teem (save wayward animals today) may-be even the army. What an terible thing for a parent to let happen to such a sweet wonderful lovey kid. I know it had to be Michaels falt that Bob part of him pocked through again. It can't be the Mike side. Crush the Duckey oppresors!!!

Love Pop Pop