Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our Weekend!

Here are several pictures from our weekend. My 10 year reunion was this weekend and we had originally planned to go because we thought Jacob would be on a better schedule and take a bottle, haha, we decided not to go and instead had a picnic and played at the park.

Megan decided to hang out in Jacob's carseat while I nursed him in the car! She really liked it!
My new favorite picture of Jacob!
Smile!
Picnic in the shade! Jacob has a great new friend, his duckie blankie, he seems to like it so far and we are hoping it turns into his lovie because he doesn't want a paci or bottle!

Megan's first official rock climbing experience! She made it to the top, with Daddy's help of course!



Here are some cute Megan and Daddy pictures from Cozmo park in Columbia. I really like the one I took from behind them.

Here is a video of Michael and Megan going down the slide and then yelling back at me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, summer days what fun. Jacobs got a great smile were just a happie baby. I also like the picture of Megan and Michael's backs it looks like there doing something special. Besides its Michaels better side.

Pop Pop