Thursday, June 25, 2009

School House Rock!

Megan and I attended a local production of School House Rock and she absolutely loved it! She actually watched the whole thing and when it was over immediately asked when we can go to another show...I of course was thrilled. She loves musicals on tv but I didn't know if it would transfer over to real life! The show was cute with the kids singing and dancing but it wasn't the best show I've ever been to either. If Megan can sit through this one I know I can take her to any of them!!! During intermission she was able to run out her "wiggles" which worked out well! I'm so excited to have a partner in crime to go see shows with now! I've researched a little tonight and Music Man will be performed in Ausust and while we are in TX Suessical the Musical is playing at a local theater and Music Man is free at the outdoor theater. Now if only Jacob would cooperate! Michael said he enjoyed his time with Jacob getting great laughs but then Jacob got tired, hungry, and cranky...poor Michael. I will post pictures soon, we've taken a lot but haven't had time for the lengthy load times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about subtal. Why not just tell me you want to go see a play. we'll see whats where.

Love Pop Pop