Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pictures from the Week

Here are several cute pictures from the week. As you can tell, Jacob is growing like crazy! He amazes us everyday with his abilities. Michael and I both heard him say "quack" clear as a bell 2 days ago, I'm not sure if we are going to count it as his first word but it was neat!

My mom and the kiddos hanging out!

Megan's new car we found at a yardsale. She loves it!
Megan painting her cubby hole that is found in our living room! It is a work in progress!

We rearranged our living room to enjoy the big window and I had to take my precious moments down, Megan decided to use the display stand for her own toys and crafts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so neat to watch your life through this blog page. thank you for keeping it up.

Pop Pop