Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Day 13

Today the kids wanted to come with me to drop off food for families. I have to say that although there were a few bumps in the road they did fantastic and we had a great time driving around in the car! 
Megan was still snoozing when we left so its me and these 4 kiddos! It was fun letting them see a little part of what my job is. They also had to deal with me figuring a lot of stuff out to get people food so I think it helped them think about someone other than themselves. 
Shoney was a little mopey this afternoon because the kids didn't want her outside for fear of her wandering off! Shoney has the kids trained though...Karsten feeds her and takes her out in the morning, then in the afternoon it just depends. Shoney is crazy about Megan because she takes her out to play the most!
One of the things the kids have begged for is to dye their hair. Idecided to get some hair chalk and leg them have at it!
I FINALLY found a good series of books for Jacob. He loves learning about the military and battles and such!
The garden is coming along nicely!
These timer are borrowed from school but theyve made reading way more interesting for my kids!
Game time!


1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

Good looking garden space!

Love the hair dying. I think Michael should dye his Pink or bright green. That is if he has enough to dye. They could put some color back in mine though, white is a color isn't it.