Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 15...Friday Fun Day

The kids have all been great students working independently the last week while I was working from home and more stressed than usual...who knew that could happen lol! Anyways so today I decided to modify their to do lists for the bare minimum! 
Emily working on her chromebook for iready mathand reading!


We are all excited thag its the weekend and Daddy will be home. We have lots of projects planned like painting our pottery, getting a swing put up, tilling the garden, and more!

We watched Onward tonight as well as a little Lego Masters. And I have to say the kids got along pretty well for the most part today! Emily has some Kakuro logic puzzles from her EER teacher and I'm pretty sure number puzzles are my nemisis now but we figured one out and I punted to Megan for the rest to help Emily out! 
Jacobs lego creations of the day!
I thought this was very appropriate!



1 comment:

Pop Pop said...

I love Jacobs jail house that is Awesome! He needs to make one big enough for Michael!